Easy Non-Microwave Chocolate Cake Recipe
This Chocolate Cake is yummy, chocolatee.. and soft.
Preparation Time15 Min Cooking Time40 Min
Ready In 55 Min Difficulty Level Very Easy
Health Index Healthy++ Servings 4
Cuisine Indian Course Dessert
Specialty Christmas Main Ingredient Egg
I made this cake in a electric rice cooker for the first time. Till the last minute, i did'nt know how it would be. But Mmm.. ya, cake was wonderful puffy..!
For the cake:
1. All purpose flour - 1 cup,
2. Cocoa powder - 4 tsp,
3. Eggs - 2,
4. Oil - 3/4 cup,
5. Milk - 3/4 cup,
6. Sugar - 1 cup,
7. Baking powder - 1 tsp,
For icing & decoration:
1. Raw chocolate - 1 cup(Melted),
2. Butter - 1/2 cup(Keep in room temperature to become soft),
3. Sugar - 1/2 cup(Powdered finely),
4. Almonds - few(or use anything cute based on ur imagination).
How to make the cake:
1. Take a bowl, seive the flour and cocoa powder, add the baking powder, sugar to it and mix well without lumps.
2. Now add the oil, eggs and milk one by one and blend smoothly. Grease a non-stick vessel/ceramic with butter, transfer the cake mix & seal with aluminium foil.
3. Boil 1/4 level water in the electric rice cooker vessel, place the cake mix vessel inside and cook for 1/2 an hour and cool.
4. Now remove the foil, check by porking with a knife on the cake, whether its cooked. If the knife comes out smoothly without nothing sticking, then its done.
5. Put a plate on top and turn the vessel upside down carefuly and the cake would be on the plate.
How to do icing:
1. Leave the cake to cool well/refrigirate. Now take the melted chocolate with a knife, spread it on the cake top, sides evenly(I used chocolate with choco chips).
2. Leave in refregirator for 20 mins. By the time, Put the butter and mix in to a smooth cream, now add the sugar and mix well smoothly.
3. Take a funnel with small hole/piper and fill with the butter icing, slightly press on the cake and pipe in to designs & decorate with almonds or any nuts on based your imagination.
4. Refregirate the cake till the icing holds on to the cake.
Hundreds of gorgeous chocolate cake recipes for birthdays, dinner parties, Sunday dessert or... Tuesday nights! After all, who needs an excuse for chocolate cake?