Whole Wheat Raspberry Cake
By Jazmina Added July 18, 2006 | Recipe #178273
Total Time: 40 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
* 196.36 ml butter
* 295.73 ml sugar (cane sugar or demerara)
* 295.73 ml plain fat-free yogurt
* 787.84 ml whole wheat flour
* 787.84 ml raspberries
* 24.69 ml baking powder
* 8.23 ml baking soda
* 8.23 ml salt
* 8.23 ml ground cloves
* 8.23 ml vanilla
1. Pre heat oven to 350.
2. Combine sugar and melted butter until smooth.
3. Add in yogurt, vanilla, and raspberries (fresh ones are best, or let frozen thaw and get rid of extra water) mix together.
4. Add in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cloves. Mix everything together and pour into one 8 inch buttered and floured baking dish.
5. Bake until golden brown and you are able to stick a fork in it's center without having cake all over your fork.
6. About 30mins.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
4:11 AM Raspberry Angel Cake, raspberry cake, Raspberry Cheesecake, Raspberry Pudding Cake 4 comments