Valentine Heart Cake
By: Ada Fauflkner
"This is a wonderful treat to feed your Valentine, a heart-shaped cake with strawberries. You can either buy commercially made frosting or make your own favorite frosting."
Original Recipe Yield 8 servings
* 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
* 1 (12 fluid ounce) can white frosting
* 1 (18 ounce) jar strawberry glaze
* 1 pint strawberries, hulled
1. Preheat oven according to package directions.
2. Prepare cake mix as directed; lightly grease heart-shaped pan.
3. Pour cake mix into pan and bake in preheated oven; let cool.
4. Ice cake with white frosting and pipe frosting around bottom and top edges of cake with cake decorator tips to form a ridge. Spread strawberry glaze on top of cake and decorate with strawberries around edges; use your imagination as you go.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 546 | Total Fat: 13.9g | Cholesterol: 0mg
Friday, January 27, 2012
11:54 PM cake recipes, cakes, Chocolate cake recipes, food and drinks, healthy recipes, Raspberry, recipes, Valentine's Day, Valentine's Recipes 1 comment