Chocolate Cherry Bombs
"Creamy, chocolate cherry snacks are served with maraschino cherry 'handles.'"
Prep Time:15 Min
Ready In:40 Min
Original Recipe Yield 14 servings
* 1/3 cup boiling water
* 1 (3 ounce) package JELL-O Cherry Flavor Gelatin
* 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
* 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, coarsely chopped
* 14 maraschino cherries with stems, drained
1. Add boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
2. Microwave evaporated milk and chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until chocolate is melted and mixture is blended, stirring each minute. Add to gelatin; whisk until blended.
3. Pour into 14 (3 oz.) paper cups sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 15 min.
4. Top with cherries, pressing in slightly to stick. Refrigerate 20 min. or until firm. Unmold to serve.
Substitute: Prepare using 1 pkg. (0.3 oz.) JELL-O Cherry Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin.
Variation: Substitute mini muffin pan or ice cube tray for paper cups.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 64 | Total Fat: 2.1g | Cholesterol: 3mg
Monday, January 30, 2012
7:24 PM Birthday Cake recipes, cake recipes, cakes, Chocolate cake recipes, food and drinks, healthy recipes, Raspberry, recipes, Valentine's Day, Valentine's Recipes No comments