Chocolate Lovers' Favorite Cake
By: SUSAN FEILER
"This easy recipe is a chocoholic's dream come true!"
Prep Time:30 Min
Cook Time:1 Hr
Ready In:2 Hrs
Original Recipe Yield 1 - 10 inch Bundt cake
* 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
* 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
* 2 cups sour cream
* 1 cup melted butter
* 5 eggs
* 1 teaspoon almond extract
* 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10 inch Bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix. Make a well in the center and pour in sour cream, melted butter, eggs and almond extract. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Blend in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
Nutritional Information open nutritional information
Amount Per Serving Calories: 604 | Total Fat: 40g | Cholesterol: 154mg