Raspberry Cup Cakes
By: William Anatooskin
"Like mini no-bake cheesecakes. A delightful favorite with everyone, especially appetizing during the summer months. Note - Frozen raspberries can also be used. When thawed, drain some of liquid and use in the raspberry puree."
Prep Time:15 Min
Ready In:5 Hrs 15 Min
Yield 12 cupcakes
* 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
* 1/4 cup chopped pecans
* 3 tablespoons butter, melted
* 3/4 cup fresh raspberries, crushed
* 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
* 10 1/2 fluid ounces sweetened condensed milk
* 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper cup liners. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, crushed pecans and melted margarine, mixing well to blend. Spoon mixture evenly into a 12 cup muffin pan lined with paper cup liners. Press mixture with a spoon to firm bottom. Puree raspberries and set aside.
2. Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk and 1/2 cup of the raspberry puree and mix until well blended. Fold in whipped topping.
3. Spoon evenly into baking cups. Freeze for at least 5 hours. When ready to serve, remove paper liners. Invert cakes onto individual serving plates. Drizzle remaining raspberry puree over cakes. Garnish with a few whole raspberries. Serve frozen.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 227 | Total Fat: 12.8g | Cholesterol: 29mg
Monday, January 16, 2012
9:45 PM cake recipes, cakes, Chocolate cake recipes, food and drinks, healthy recipes, Raspberry, recipes No comments